BILL OF SALE AND GUARANTEE
All Monies Received Are Non Refundable
Date sold: _____________________________________________________
Price of puppy: _________Plus Shipping_________
Non refundable Deposit of:______________ Date :
This puppy is sold for: ____ Pet Only ______ For Breeding
A $500 NON REFUNDABLE NON TRANSFERABLE deposit is required to reserve a puppy. Your $500 Non refundable non transferable deposit and your signed contract sent via email must be received within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase said puppy/dog in order to consider said puppy/dog sold. Buyer may make payment until puppy/dog is paid for up until the week of puppy pick up. Puppy must be paid in full before or at time of pick up. Cash only at pick up. A $10 per day boarding fee will be charged for pups not picked up or delivered after agreed date.
*Buyers Initials __________________.
1. All puppies are sold as pet quality, there are no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to adult size of puppy, show potential, temperament, or breeding soundness. All puppies are structure evaluated and temperament tested during the 10 weeks of age.
2. The puppy has been wormed prior to sale and has had their age appropriate vaccinations for parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus, and parainfluenza. Records of vaccinations will be sent with the puppy.
3. Buyer is to arrange a puppy check up by a qualified vet within 3 days of receiving puppy (not including Sundays or Holidays). During this initial exam, should your veterinarian detect any life threatening genetic defect you must return this puppy to Yorkies By Cheri within 7 days of the exam with the veterinary report of the diagnosis. The buyer is responsible for returning the puppy and all papers (registration, pet guarantee, and shot records) to Yorkies By Cheri, Gainesville, Texas. In case of death of puppy before the initial exam, the buyer must submit a veterinarian necropsy report as to the cause of death, cause must be entirely due to a covered congenital defect. Breeder shall be notified immediately in the event that the puppy has an illness, or does not eat well before the initial vet exam. Failure to have the initial exam done within three days or to notify breeder of illness or poor eating before initial vet exam will void this warranty. Breeder shall not reimburse any veterinary expense or other expenses incurred by the buyer at any time. Not covered, internal or external parasites, hernia, un-descended testicles, under or overbite, ears not standing up, injury, allergies, heat exhaustion, or hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding. Only congenital defects life threatening are covered.
The genetic conditions we do not cover are inguinal and umbilical hernias, retained testicles, cherry eyes and grade 1 or 2 luxating patellas. These conditions are common and can be fixed easily when the puppy is spayed or neutered. it puts too much stress on the puppy to have any of the above procedures performed at a young age.
your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening congenital defect
making him/her unsuitable as a pet before one year from date of
birth, it will be replaced with another puppy. If your puppy is found
to have any life threatening defect you must notify us immediately
and supply us, within two days of diagnosis, with your veterinarian
written report. We reserve the right to have the diagnosis verified
by another veterinarian of our choice and/or require the buyer to
have specific tests run on the puppy to verify the diagnosis before
exchange. When the puppy is replaced it will be replaced with one of
equal value as soon as available, after the original puppy and all
papers have been returned to the breeder in Gainesville, Tx. Buyer is
responsible for all transportation of original puppy and replacement
puppy. Puppy must not be euthanized without prior written approval
from the breeder or the guarantee is void. Buyer understands that the
following slight defects are not considered life threatening and
therefore are not covered hernias, un-descended testicles, under or
overbites. Luxating patellas and collapsing trachea can be caused by
injury; they are not covered after vet's initial exam. Buyer
understands that the replacement option is only valid when health
problems are life threatening and are solely due to a hereditary
problem and are not due to accident or injury. In case of death, a
necropsy will be required to determine if death is due to a genetic
problem in order to have the puppy replaced. Seller has the right to
request a second opinion from a non-associated State Licensed
5. If shipping has been approved by the breeder, arrangements will be made between the breeder and the buyer. Puppy becomes the sole responsibility of the buyer once the breeder delivers the puppy to transport personnel and puppy is in their care
6. This guarantee applies only to the original owner of the puppy.
7. You the Buyer and Cheri Smith agree to not in any way use social media to negatively impact www.yorkiesbycheri.com or Cheri Smith in reference to the purchase of said puppy or this contract is void. Buyers Initials ____________________.
If circumstances become so that the buyer cannot keep this dog, buyer promises not to discard the dog at any shelter, humane society, or rescue group, and to make every effort to place the dog in another suitable home.
Buyer agrees by signing below that under no circumstances will payment be stopped on any check, money order, cashiers check or PayPal payments which breeder had accepted for payment. There will be no PayPal refunds.___________________
This written agreement is a binding contract, and is the only agreement between the buyer and seller. Contract is to be interpreted pursuant to the laws of Gainesville, Tx and venue to determine disputes shall be in Gainesville, Tx.
Seller guarantee’s dog/puppy to be sound and free of diseases at the time of transfer of said dog/puppy to Buyer for a period of (3) three business days. Buyer agrees to have said puppy examined by a Licensed Veterinarian within (3) three business days of receipt of said puppy. If the said puppy is found to have serious, life threatening health issues, upon a written statement from a Licensed Veterinarian Buyer will have (2) two options:
1. Return the said puppy/dog at Buyers expense for a full refund of purchase price only, upon the Seller’s receipt of a State Licensed Veterinarian’s written statement regarding the health of the said dog/puppy.
2. Get a replacement puppy of equal quality when one becomes available.
Seller has the right to request a second opinion from a non-associated State Licensed Veterinarian.
Seller guarantee’s this dog/puppy against any inheritable/genetic defects up to 12 months of age.
Debilitating health issues due to genetic health problems must be discovered within 12 months from dog/puppy date of birth. They must be submitted by two Licensed Veterinarians at two different clinics from the dog/puppy date of birth certifying that the said dog/puppy is suffering from a debilitating, genetic condition. No monies will be return to the Buyer.
Buyers Initials _____________________.
Seller reserves the right to refuse the sale of one of our dogs/puppies to anyone
Seller makes no guarantees regarding accidental death, theft or sickness due to lack of vaccines or improper care.
Buyer agrees that under NO CIRCUMSTANCE will they ever place said dog/puppy in an animal shelter, puppy mill or research facility. Buyers Initial ________________.
Said Puppy will only be registered with AKC and no other dog registry without the written consent of the Seller. Buyers Initial _____________.
You the Buyer and Cheri Smith agree to not in any way use social media to negatively impact yorkiesbycheri.com or Cheri Smith in reference to the purchase of said puppy or this guarantee is void. Buyers Initials ____________________.
I, the buyer(s) have read and understand the forgoing and agree that all parts of this contract are a binding agreement with the Seller. If either the Buyer or the Seller takes legal action regarding this contract, legal action will be initiated in the County of the Seller’ residence and legal fees and court costs shall be the responsibility of the party found at fault.
Buyer’s Signature ____________________________________________________________
City________________________________________________________________ State____ Zip______________